The holidays are approaching! Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree decorating.
Wil holding his 1st Christmas ornament
Wil holding his 1st Christmas ornament
The boys holding their ornament
Here is Leo holding his special ornament. I thought it would be fun to compare this year to last years. Orange shirt is 2008, white shirt 2009

When we were visiting Boston, Leo brought out a revival of
Uncle Steve's "The Quiet Game." Which basically is to see who can be quiet the longest. A few days ago, Leo came in, after using his precious tape found in the street. He announced that this was the new way to play "The Quiet Game!" We like it! Is it legal to play this with your kids ALL of the time!?!?
This is Wil watching the snow-throwing activities

Wil was not very happy to sit on Jolly Ol' St. Nick's lap this year with his cousins....
Leo was in heaven playing in the snow - his first time. It was really more like ice-balls. He could not believe how fun it was and that we were allowing him to throw it!!

Wil's first Thanksgiving!
Wil's first Thanksgiving!
Leo building a bird house at a local festival
Some more comparison pictures.....Leo doing the Turkey Trot in 2008 (in the oversized T-shirt) and 2009 (in the red pants)


Daddy and Leo in their goofy Margaritaville hats

Leo got the chance to learn how to play golf at The First Tee recently. We were hoping he might be the next Tiger Woods.........but not so much anymore. Can't believe he's a slime-ball like the rest of them!


Honorable mentions of Leo quotes:
Daddy and Leo in their goofy Margaritaville hats
Leo got the chance to learn how to play golf at The First Tee recently. We were hoping he might be the next Tiger Woods.........but not so much anymore. Can't believe he's a slime-ball like the rest of them!
Honorable mentions of Leo quotes:
I called "Mrs. Claus" one day to let her know the boys were being great....she promptly put them on the Good Boy List. Leo had a clarification......"I'm #1 and Wil's #2 though, right?"
"I just got a text from Santa. I'm on the Good Boy List! I'm going to call him!" (proceeds to have a fake conversation with Santa on his fake cell phone) "Hi Santa, Whatcha doin'? (insert fake laugh) Oh, so you're really, really busy right now? Ok, bye!" "Mommy, he's making my Up movie right now!"
Me: Leo, come here so I can help you zip up your pants
Leo: No, mom, I like to wear them so people can see my underwear!
(that was promptly shut down!!!! Just to clarify when we read this later.... a style some kids have these days is to wear their pants down below their butts, so you can see all of their underwear!)
After being asked why he has a bandaid on his forehead "Oh, I got in a fight with a yak and he scratched me, isn't that funny?"
The truth is, Leo snuck into the medicine cabinet and put a bandaid on each finger, each toe and one across his forehead.
Leo just keeps us laughing!
Wil has been busy growing teeth! He's up to 6. He is also now using his walker hippo thing and still laughing at any moment he can! Unfortunetly, his hair is starting to stay down though :-(
3 comments:
I am with you on blocking the "gangsta look" with Leo! What up wid that?!
Will is so huge and looks like such a big boy! I have to admit, I hate that he is growing up:(
Your boys are so cute...and yes, getting so big! I love Leo's quiet game, and Wil is just not a little baby anymore! They're both adorable.
Forgot to mention I think Leo taping is mouth shut for the "Quiet Game" is hilarious! Can he teach Haley how to do that? PLEASE!!!! I will fly her to Arizona, really:)
Post a Comment